1.0.0 Beta 1
Neutrino is a lightweight alternative for Electron applications on Windows. It provides a simple API to access many Windows features from the web interface.
Neutrino aims to the developers who want to develop Windows desktop applications with a web technologies and finding an easy solution.
Target of the project is to provide:
- Access to registry: Read/Write String/DWORD Create/Delete keys
- Direct access to the file system: Read/Write files Create/Delete files/folders.
- Execute command from command line and get output from it
- Get system info: User profile folder, System folders
- Access to local/remote databases MySql, PostgreSql